2003 Nationals Standings - Masters and FAI

Ron Van Putte vanputte at nuc.net
Fri Jul 18 13:17:48 AKDT 2003

Derek Koopowitz wrote:

>FAI - 25
>Masters - 37
>
>I'm not sure of Advanced and Intermediate.

FAI is down so much that I'm thinking of having only two flightlines at
one site for them and having four flightlines and two sites for Advanced
next year as Plan A and go back to what we had this year as Plan B if we
get more FAI entries and/or fewer Advanced entries.

Ron Van Putte
NSRCA VP/ Nats Coordinator

Ron Van Putte

# discussion-request at nsrca.org