Hydeaway Maiden Flight

Nik Middleton middletn at spinmail.com
Fri Jul 18 04:22:45 AKDT 2003

Sorry, not knocking the build quality here at all.  However, there are two
types of kits, the ones that are fairly well finished, i.e. wings skinned
etc, and the base kits where you simply get the foam cores, carbon fiber
wing tubes, formers etc.i.e no wood apart from gear mounting plate. Which
one was yours?

rgds