Nats Pics F3A Finals (more from Bob Wantz today 6/17)

GW gw at gwair.com
Thu Jul 17 19:05:11 AKDT 2003

Photos from the  F3A finals have been uploaded to the site.

Thanks to Bob Wantz and Glen Watson for the great photos of the week at the  NATS.

Congrats to all the competitors !!!

Anyone else has any photos from the week, please forward them to me and I will get them online.

I would like to have some photos online  from the Intermediate and Advanced if anyone has any they would like to share.

Later
GW
Gerald Williams
Email : gw at gwair.com