fixed gear vs. retracts

Bruce & Sandy bruceher at bright.net
Thu Jul 17 14:01:17 AKDT 2003

Jeff Hughes has a neat installation on his Jupiter, like the Sig Kougar uses (and others I imagine).  Torque blocks in the wing and a wire gear.  Maybe he could give some details on torque block installation and landing gear wire size, etc.  He told me about it at the D4 and D5 shootout.

By the way Jeff,  I have just about finished the re-installation of the fuse mounted fixed gear in the Finesse.  3 times I have knocked it off.  I think the next fixed gear will be wing mounted like your Jupiter.

Bruce