8/1 thru 8/3 Jackson NJ contest

edbon85 at optonline.net edbon85 at optonline.net
Wed Jul 16 11:10:41 AKDT 2003

I just made reservations for the Jackson NJ contest at the Econolodge in Lakewood NJ. Friday night

was $90, Saturday night was $130, this is for a 2 person, 2 bed room. There apparently isn't a pool so the Saturday evening belly flop contest looks iffy. For those going to this contest and searching for rooms, there aren't many in the area and they are all expensive. I made my reservations online at www3.choicehotels.com, destination Lakewood, New Jersey. If you prefer to call, their number is 732-363-8530.
Ed M.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org