2003 Nationals chronicles

Buff Miller fmiller2 at sc.rr.com
Mon Jul 14 05:34:26 AKDT 2003

Eric,

Having just received my refund from AMA for being unable to make it to the
Nats this year, yes it is tough not being there. But your chronicles are the
next best thing.  They make me feel just like I was there.  Keep them
coming.  I want to know about every little thing that goes on.

Say hello to everyone for me.

Buff Miller