Good Customer Service

Dwayne Brown dwaynenancy at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 11 11:48:27 AKDT 2003

Brian, just a follow up.  I too had a good experience with Horizon.  I crashed an Edge 540 with a
MDS 1.48 because of engine failure.  I returned the engine to them and because it had a "defective"
carb they replaced it with a Saito 1.80 and a new 540 kit.  Like you I did not buy either from them
but they stand behind their products, big time.  Dwayne

# discussion-request at nsrca.org