Cuban Eight in a head wind

Brian Young b4598070 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 06:30:04 AKDT 2003

The info by Don Szczur is good I especially find that
using more power is helpful. Im curious about prop
changes for wind and whether people change props for
wind; increase in pitch or decrease?

On the cuban 8s I find that I need to pay attention to
the upwind side and be sure to extend the 5/8 loop
adequatly since the downwind side tends to get
stretched by high winds. Im flying a reverse cuban 8
but it should apply to a cuban 8 as well.

=====
Brian Young
Tulsa
b4598070 at yahoo.com