Truing APC Props and drilling prop hubs?

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at msn.com
Sun Jul 6 17:33:41 AKDT 2003

Bob,
there was short discussion about drilling the prop hub for larger OD through
prop nut.
I also have similar situation.  People used step drill on drill press.
Place the prop accurately on the bed, clamp it, drill through slowly.
No other methods that I know of.

Just curious, why are you using 813-A?  It is shown as short shaft double
jam nut.  I don't know if there is any applications that needs of short
shaft nuts.
I asked this list a while ago regarding the Tru Turn prop nut 814 and 813
because Tru Turn website shows 813-A for 140s.  Almost everyone who
responsed were using 814A. Still using the 814A because I have a few of
those for all YS 4-strokes, 63, 91, 120 140s all have same thread.

Ihncheol Park