Fuel Question...Age?

jim ivey jivey61 at msn.com
Sat Jul 5 16:10:17 AKDT 2003

 My experience with bad fuel was on a 2 stroke K&B 61. All of a sudden the engine would not idle and would not run at full throttle very well. The fuel was 3 years old and immediately a suspect, because I had just changed to it. I don't know if it was sour or had excess moisture in it. It had been stored in the basement. Anyway it was used to kill the weeds at the flying field.

Jim Ivey