OS Piston Pin

VicenteRC at aol.com VicenteRC at aol.com
Sat Jul 5 05:03:26 AKDT 2003

Jim:

The problem with gasoline engines is that in the range size and power of the OS 140 or similar, the gasoline engine weight between 1 lb and 1.5 lb more.  It will be nice that the manufacturers go back to drawing board and produce a very light gasoline that could be used pattern.

Regards,

Vicente Bortone

# discussion-request at nsrca.org