OS Piston Pin

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Wed Jul 2 11:49:06 AKDT 2003

MessageBryan,
Yup, the crank and bearing are out of the case. I tried tapping it out of the case w/o heat and it wasn't going to come out w/o some serious pounding so I heated the case w/my monocote heat gun and it came right out. Now the problem is getting the bearing off the crank. Never had one this tough before....

Verne