Scoop-Making

Ron Van Putte vanputte at nuc.net
Wed Jul 2 08:59:47 AKDT 2003

John Ferrell described a technique for obtaining air inlets/scoops.  It
looks like fun for people who like new and different adventures in
modelling.  However, I prefer my technique:  contact Mike or Maureen
Dunphy at Precision Aero Composites [phone:(662) 462 5480, e-mail
mdunphy at avsia.com or internet: www.precisionaerocomposites.com] and
order a set (3) of their Bolly NACA inlets.  I plan to use a set on Tony
Stillman's new Panacea design, which Mike and Maureen will market and
will also be using a pair of the Bolly F3A carbon/kevlar wheel pants,
which they also sell.

Ron Van Putte