Pocono Pattern 2003 - F3A Team Fund raffle

Michael Ramsey michaelr at flying-models.com
Tue Jul 1 06:02:57 AKDT 2003

Tony:

Hello, how are you?

We made our best effort to dig deep into the pockets of our twenty five competitors and volunteers, and countless spectators. In the end we raised $189.00 dollars in the raffle for the Airtronics RD8000 radio. Expect a check to be mailed soon on behalf of the Roxbury Area Model Airplane Club and the contributors from the 13th Pocono Pattern Contest.

The winner was a person whom I only know as Chris. He came as a spectator on Saturday, bought only a few tickets and had to be notified by phone that he'd won the prize. Ain't it funny how that works some times.

Best of luck to you and the team as we'll be keeping a close eye on their killer skills from this area of the little round ball (Earth).

All the best,

Michael Ramsey, RAMAC Contest Director
46 Deer Path Drive
Flanders, New Jersey 07836