Avoidance Rule

Tomanek, Wojtek tomanekw at saic-abingdon.com
Fri Jan 31 05:32:57 AKST 2003

"This is my personal experience. I have seen 3 mid airs at a contest in 4
years. On the AVERAGE we have 25 flyers at 6 rounds per contest, 6 contests
per year. That is 3600 flights/3 mid airs or 0.08%."

-          These statistics may not be comforting to "Mid-Air" Matt who lost
two or three planes several years ago at the beginning of the season <G>