3M Engines

Mike Hester kerlock at attbi.com
Thu Jan 23 11:45:31 AKST 2003

Well, most likely.

The next step is running the crap out of a few of these beauties and see how they tick. If all goes well, then yes, we will keep a ton of these engines (1.40s and 1.70s) and ALL parts IN STOCK here in the US for immediate availability and service.

So far so good, we'll keep you posted. These engines are works of art, and VERY nicely priced. Now I want to abuse the heck out of a couple and see how they hold up.

I can tell you already that the workmanship on these engines is the best in the business, there is no equal. They have factory twin plug heads, an integrated fuel pump and are extremely light and powerful. For instance, the 1.70 weighs the same as the OS 1.40.

If they hold up, they will be available very soon.

-Mike Hester