Gas Engine Comments

Ron Van Putte vanputte at nuc.net
Mon Jan 20 04:23:09 AKST 2003

Ted - Great response!  You are the first to say something nice about the
First Place engines.  I was this close to ordering one from Sig (I am a
dealer), but the negative comments stopped me.  I'm glad someone likes
the engine.  I decided to get the ZDZ-50, since most people liked the
engine and told me the -40 wouldn't be powerful enough for a 15 lb
airplane.  Thanks.

Ron

# discussion-request at nsrca.org