Servo wire size

Brian Billings auto7832 at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 17 18:34:26 AKST 2003

Thanks Matt and Jim, I was low on 22 gauge and a friend had a whole roll of the 26 gauge, It is high quality plated wire but I will go ahead and order some 24 and 22 gauge and not take the chance. I get impatient towards the end of a project plus I have stayed up till 2am the past three nights getting it through the final assem. stages. Oh well it's going to be cold as a witches you know what sunday. Matt e-mail me if your going to the feild sunday, I don't want to freeze all by myself. Maybe if I get a chance I will run some loads on this size wire and see what kind of current it can deliver and what the voltage drops would be on different lengths of wire. Has anyone tried to see what a fully stalled digi servo pulls, just curious.