experimental

Torque torkrol at pacbell.net
Thu Jan 16 10:46:48 AKST 2003

Troy, where are you moving in CA?  I'm here stuck in Lodi. About 35 miles south of Sacramento.  Feel free to call me any time at 209-368-9830 or email at torkrol at pacbell.net if you want to go flying.  I'm not sure where you are going to be living but we will eventually meet up at one of the meets if you are to far away.  Talk to you later.
Garrett Morrison