Web Site

Ed Hartley roho at rcpattern.com
Mon Jan 13 08:27:15 AKST 2003

When I revamped the web site, I put the old photo gallery back up which
consist of pictures of members and their planes. Like me, some of you have
long since acquired a new plane. If you wish to update your picture, send me
new information per the instructions.

Check it out, you may want to have your picture and/or  plane on the NSRCA
web site.

My apologies to Kenneth Valez for having the wrong cover picture on the
opening page.

Best,
Ed Hartley
roho at rcpattern.com