Sheeting wings-Elan

NSRCA West District nsrcawestdistrict at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 12 07:57:02 AKST 2003

Hi Jerry,

I sheet over everything and then when dry, just hold the wing up to a light and you can see the cutout very nicely. Mark & cut out the correct side!!!! I personally build the servo boxes after I cut out the servo hole. I find I can get an easy, very solid box support by running the balsa box sides & ends up from the bottom of the servo box and let them stand proud of the wing shape. Sand flush for a perfect box. For what it's worth here's some pictures:

Before:  http://members.shaw.ca/nsrcawestdistrict/pictures/enigma/wing/servobx.htm

After: http://members.shaw.ca/nsrcawestdistrict/pictures/enigma/wing/srvotray.htm

Dave