Webra TruTurn Adapter Bushing Problem (more info)

s.vannostrand at kodak.com s.vannostrand at kodak.com
Wed Jan 8 14:12:41 AKST 2003

OK, I'm man enough to eat my words when I have to.  Can't believe that two
crankshafts would be different when they use the same bearings and come
from the same factory.  I guess its a gang of tolerances thing.  I'm going
to remain a holdout though and say that both engines are fine and one is
not defective.

since I've seen the Bully run fine, I know that one is not in question,
but I don't think the Webra is a problem either.  These parts are not made
by hand at the factory.  Just rat tail file the inside of the bushing
until it fits.

--Lance