MK control horns

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Tue Jan 7 21:08:15 AKST 2003

I use the Med ones on both elevator and Ailerons.......I have tried the large and they stick out a bit but are better for the control and centering of the servo as the moment arm is helped being longer on the control surface......I find the Med ones work great....

I also use the 2mm Clevis links, and drill and tap them out for 4-40. I don't like the 2.5mm ones they are hot pink....I just guess I don't have a good handle on Female side!  Jenny says the Hot pink ones look cool cause you could see them while you're flyin'

And some guys wonder why I'm weird.......I guess I got lucky she is interested in how my linkage looks!

<VBG>

TN