Thank You - Update - Foam for Wing Cores

Van - E-Mail LIST extra330 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jan 7 05:40:25 AKST 2003

I wanted to thank all of you who replied to my request, I got A LOT of really good information. After much searching I found a local Roofing Supplier who sells 1# density, and 3/4# density foam in 4'x4'x8' Billets (spl ) at a very good price. They are less than 10 miles from me. I also found about 11 other suppliers of this material around the Southeast.

Again, thanks to all who replied, would not have found it without your help.

Van Flowers
AMA: 6216  NSRCA: 2778