sheeting

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Thu Feb 27 17:04:04 AKST 2003

Jeff: A recurring problem with contact cement is that it tends to dry out
overtime. Give the wings a good flexing and see if they show any signs of
seperation. If they do, you cna try to save the foam by stripping the
sheeting off and recluing it with epoxy, after scraping off all the
contact cement. It might be easier to get new cores. Which kit did you
get?

Terry T.

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 20:15:12 -0800 "Jeff Hughes" <jhughes at hsonline.net>