Fascination v.s. Typhoon ??

mrstev0922 at aol.com mrstev0922 at aol.com
Thu Feb 27 09:41:35 AKST 2003

Just wondering if anyone has experience with these two aircraft?? There has
been a great deal of discussion about the Typhoon on this list, and I was
wondering how the Fascination compares??

Each of these airplanes are sold (plans & parts) through Gator R/C therefore
I thought they would have a common following through the pattern circles.
Although the Fascination is available in fiberglass kit form through
Precision Aero Composites; I am mainly interested in the plans built wooden
fuselage version.

To be more specific I am interested in comparing the Typhoon 1000 to the
Fascination as the size (wing span and area are comparable).

Sincerely,
Steve Teerlinck
Monson, Massachusetts

# discussion-request at nsrca.org