Triton

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Wed Feb 26 10:43:32 AKST 2003

--On Wednesday, February 26, 2003 1:02 PM -0400 Dave Smith <dfs at navnet.net>
wrote:

> Is anyone on the list using the Great Planes Triton Charger/Analyzer?

Yes.

> If so what is your opinion of it?

I love it.  BUT the instructions were incomplete.
It made so much more sense when Red Scholefield
told me where to find the .pdf file with the
charts and instructions about what settings to
use for various battery types.  Up until then
I was just shooting in the dark.

> What are you using for a power supply?

I invested in a 25-amp Radio Shack supply.
It was on sale in January for something like
half price.  I got the coupons from the
internet.

					Marty
# discussion-request at nsrca.org