Filter Failure

Tomanek, Wojtek tomanekw at saic-abingdon.com
Fri Feb 21 07:14:30 AKST 2003

Ron

Fortunately, not had the problem but I used to change them several times a
season.  I would test by trying to take it apart with my fingers.  You
cannot do it on a new one but use it for several months and they do come
apart every time.  Recommend you switch to Hangar 9 aluminum filter that
screws together - you can even change the filtering element for about a $1.
There are similar ones for RC cars too at better price - but the same thing.

Wojtek