Weight savings help!!

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed Feb 19 15:30:35 AKST 2003

I thought Icheol said the fuse weighed 2870 grams, RTF. That's not 10 pounds.

It's more like 6 lbs 5 ozs. The powerplant weighs around 40% that weight, (YS
120 and its exhaust
). Another 3 ozs for the mount and he has 45% of the weight, tied up in the
powerplant alone.

Icheol, How much does this beastie weigh RTF anyway? From the individual
weights you indicated it should be a little under 9 pounds. Not too bad for
an 840 sq in wing. Lighter would fly better, But, have you flown it already
at this weight and you don't like it? Wassup?

Matt Kebabjian