Malibu ??

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Feb 13 08:39:29 AKST 2003

The advanced escapements were one blip for right rudder, two blips for
left rudder, and, if you had a compound escapement with a relay, you
could cascade it so that the third blip neutralized the rudder, and
changed engine speed from high, to a very shaky and undependable, low
speed,  through an engine control escapement.  (also driven by a rubber
band.)