Malibu ??

David Harmon k6xyz at attbi.com
Wed Feb 12 13:21:51 AKST 2003

Jeeeze Tom....you had the expensive good one. I still have 2 complete
Magic Carpet/Magic Wand
rigs with the MK III escapements I think they were.
I'll have you know that I made 2 flights per day.....once!
Try flying a LW Cruiser Bipe with a clapped out Fox 35 with Magic Carpet
rx and compound
Bonner Varicomps with micro switches on a Bonner boxcar servo on the
elevator.
Now that was an exercise in energy management....what energy there was
that is.
I'll bet that thing weighed 15 pounds with the nylon covering and
butyrate dope.
I still have everything except the airframe....man, that was back in 58'
when I lived in Tulsa.

    Dave K6XYZ