JR Digitals

John Gausby humptybumpty at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 4 04:05:03 AKST 2003

Jeff.....I've swapped out a set of JR 4131's for the 811 digitals in my SPA plane. Waiting for some decent weather to fly and re-trim. On the bench the 811's were very tight and accurate. In the air the 811's should fly about the same ,maybe a little better due to the increased torque around neutral. I don't think they are strong enough for a 2 meter plane. They should be fine on 60 to 90 size aircraft.

JR servos are compatible with Futaba RX's. The wire colors are different. Black is ground on Futaba and brown is the ground on JR.............John G.