Swallow ARF

Alan Simmonds alan at gspceilings.com
Tue Feb 4 01:41:22 AKST 2003

Arturo

The Swallow instructions recommend 0 - 1.5° for right & down thrust
using washers to pack out the engine mount.  However I'm fitting a Super
Tigre 90 in mine (instead of the YS91 it was designed for) and have set
it up for 3° right & 1° down. I've also moved the mount over as far as
possible to get the prop closer to the centre line.  I don't know if
this will be OK when I come to fly it but 1.5° right thrust just didn't
sound enough to me!

Regards
Alan Simmonds

# discussion-request at nsrca.org