Weights

David Flynt davidflynt at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 1 12:58:21 AKST 2003

Definately feasible.  Figure on about five to six ounces for monocote.  I
just painted an Alliance which I would estimate is roughly the same size as
an EMC; the total paint material is 3.5 ounces.  It included primer/filler
on the seam, glue, filler, and primer to feather the seam of the clear
canopy, filling pinholes, and enough paint to provide good coverage and
gloss.  If you can keep the paint light, then you should be under 10 3/4
pounds.

David Flynt