Can I make tires for Pro Mag wheels ?

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Mon Dec 29 18:48:53 AKST 2003

The original prototypes were tested using Tettra replacement rubber which is
available from Central and Radio South. You'll have to cut a center slot to
accomodate the rib in the ProMags. Tettra sizes are pretty limited so you're
probably stuck with 2.25" and 2.50" and the original ProMags need to have
been that size as well (can't stretch a 2.5" tire on a ProMag that was
originally 3.00"). Good Luck!

Verne