Gator MV-1 909/1000 cowling

dwbrown285 at netscape.net dwbrown285 at netscape.net
Mon Dec 29 11:16:12 AKST 2003

I've been cleaning out some of my old airplane stuff. I discovered a spare cowling from my Typhoon days of long, long ago. It is old and yellowed and the bottom seam is cracked a couple of inches along it's length; easily repaired and otherwise as received from Gator, and is very usable. It fits the 909 and 1000 sq. in. Typhoons and I am unsure about the 2+2. It will not fit the 2000. If anyone has a use for it I will happily ship it to the first person to contact me with your name and address. (Off the list please.) I'm only asking for the exact shipping charges in return, you can mail me a check after you recieve it.

Hope someone can get some use out of this...I'd hate to just throw it away!

Thanks,

David Brown
Huntsville, AL

New! Unlimited Access from the Netscape Internet Service.
Beta test the new Netscape Internet Service for only $1.00 per month until 3/1/04.
Sign up today at http://isp.netscape.com/register

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.
# discussion-request at nsrca.org