Pursuit Canopy

Jeff and Linda Owens jfolso at comcast.net
Sun Dec 28 15:46:10 AKST 2003

While flying my Pursuit 120 today the canopy retaining screw backed
out. The canopy was last seen drifting slowly downward over our local
swamp. A diligent search turned up numerous old crash sites and as well
as the spinner which flew off when my YS120 backfired several weeks
ago. But no canopy. I talked with Carl Raichle who made the kit, but he
has no more spares and can not make any more. So, does anyone have a
spare Pursuit canopy? Barring that, any suggestions as to how best to
make one would be welcomed.

Thanks,

Jeff Owens

# discussion-request at nsrca.org