MK retrofit question

Bob Wantz rwantz2 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 26 07:14:51 AKST 2003

On my Odyssey II I use pull-pull on the elevator.  This has to be the lightest installation yet and is very easy and secure.  As far as disturbing the finish, all you need is a total of four small holes, correctly placed, from which the cables exit the fuselage.  This location can incorporate guides of small tubing if desired-I've used it both ways.  I use this method on all my planes.  Light, easy to do, and accurate.