Wheel Pants

Morton jrmmorton at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 21 07:17:51 AKST 2003

A set on NB Engineering 5/32 Aluminum Axle Set Part 2506 from Bolly
North America are just under 5 g per axle with all mounting hardware and
work pretty well. They are all alumiunum and use an "E" clip to hold the
wheel. The groove works pretty well, but I put a little Goop or silicon
on the pant and gear leg to make sure they don't rotate, but if there
was enough stress, such as going into tall grass, the pants can rotate
instead of break.

Ray