Trainer

Hotrod34a at aol.com Hotrod34a at aol.com
Sat Dec 20 21:03:55 AKST 2003

Ed,
     Me too....My first R/C plane was a Falcon 56 and had a single channel
Orbit receiver that had to be assembled, Single channel Orbit Transmitter which
is still in the family, and a Bonner (sp) escapement in it....Can still smell
the ambroid and dope....hmmmmm...wonder if that is why they call it
DOPE?......Actually, I started in control line with a Baby Ringmaster and a Cox .049
Thimble Drone if I remember correctly.....bring back any memories there?...Larry
M.