Winter projects

John Petterson rcpilotjohn at comcast.net
Wed Dec 17 20:08:23 AKST 2003

Nat –

You will probably get a lot of recommendations, but our club’s
experience over the past 5-8 years is that you can’t beat the Hobbico
Avistar. Semi symmetrical wing so you can get to inverted flight on it,
yet it flies and lands as slowly as you could want. Get the one without
the engine and add an OS or TT .46 bb engine instead of the cheap .40
that comes with the more complete setup.

John Petterson