your mail

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 07:14:54 AKST 2003

You can get a Perry regulated pump to work with the Saito, I have done it and have detailed instructions on how to do so.

Having said that, I would go with a YS unless I already owned a Saito.

vicenterc at comcast.net wrote:
Scott:

I did that years ago and finished buying a YS-FZ. The problem with the Saito was that does not have a pump. Don't try to fit a pump it won't work. The carburetor is not designed for fitting a pump and will be unreliable.

I think could be OK is you install the tank close to the firewall. You will have many problems to fit a tuned pipe since there is not good hardware available for this engine. My recommendation: install the Saito in sport plane nd try to find a pumped 2C or 4C engine.

Vicente Bortone

# discussion-request at nsrca.org

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com