Servo drmrnsions

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Sat Dec 13 09:01:00 AKST 2003

I am currently building wings for my new "Eagle One" design and plan to use
Futaba S9150 Digital's for the ailerons. This servo looking at the picture has
a flange around it, the dimensions if they are like other Futaba info. are fir
the hole size. I would like to recess this flange into and flush with the
wing surface. Can anyone give me dimensions, length ___ width____ thickness_____
Overall depth including the flange _____ and the center of drive shaft
location I haven't been able to locate this on the Futaba Web Site and with Christmas
am awaiting available funds to purchase them. With this Information I can get
a lot done now. Thanks in advance to anyone who will share this with me.
Buddy Brammer