Public Fields

ronlock at comcast.net ronlock at comcast.net
Thu Dec 11 13:17:43 AKST 2003

Agree, having such procedures in your by-laws is appropriate.
I believe as of the 2003 charter year, AMA was strongly encouraging
(or requiring?) new club charters to include that kind of thing.

There is a sample on the AMA web site document list.

My club has procedures, happily, they are un-tested.

Later, Ron Lockhart

# discussion-request at nsrca.org