Why quit pattern.

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Thu Dec 11 13:05:51 AKST 2003

Hi,
At a local meet, you barely can find enough lowerclassmen and FAI types who are
both willing and capable of judging Masters to keep one set of properly rotated judges in the chairs.
Often the Masters class judges at a local meet are less than well rotated, because there are so few
FAI flyers and Advanced flyers who feel capable of judging Masters. Once a pilot sees the same
judge a third time, during a contest, the value of running more than 3 rounds diminishes.

I hope I answered your question ... maybe I don't understand!
regards,
	Dean P.