PL Partner flight characteristics

Ed Miller edbon85 at optonline.net
Mon Dec 8 16:06:56 AKST 2003

Danny Landis was flying one in District 1 this year. Powered by a DZ using
PowerMaster 30%. I believe the plane was in the neighborhood of 10lbs
12ounces. During the really hot and humid weather in the summer there were
times it could have used more power. He was at times using a depitched APC 3
blade prop that Dave Lockhart did, I believe it was a 15.75 x 10 (
originally a 15.75x13 ). When he used a 2 blade prop he was using a 16.5x12
APC if memory serves me.
Ed M.