Quest trimming

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at msn.com
Sun Dec 7 23:14:18 AKST 2003

What size prop are you turning with 91FZ?
If there is no modification necessary to add more side thrust, go ahead add
more.  It should not hurt anything.

I am not sure about this, but have you checked if the vertical stab is
perpenticular to the horizontal stab & the wing? I think I heard about
vertical stab not perpendicular to others causing something.

I usually bank near to 90 degrees.  this way the elevator is actually
working as a directional control.

I also tried 45 degrees up & downline with half roll for CG.  (I am not sure
where I learned this.)

Ihncheol Park