Fuel/Water, Bearing/Rust

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Sun Dec 7 06:28:26 AKST 2003

A friend corrected me on my 4C statement.  Guess I've been 4C-less so long I
forgot...he said they both have the mix inside the crankcase.
    Must be something else - as others have said, perhaps the 2C reflects
exhaust residues/acids back into the crankcase??

Bob Pastorello, Oklahoma
NSRCA 199, AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net