DIY cable channel - Hobby visions show.

D Suding junk at velocitus.net
Fri Dec 5 12:45:48 AKST 2003

For $2.99 a month you can add this and 5 Discovery channels to Direct TV.
These are now the only channels I ever watch!  It's too bad you can't pay
$2.99, and only get those channels!

DIY shows you how to rebuild/refinish your car, do electrical work,
carpentry. It's the best channel ever for the Stupid Box. It almost
doesn't belong on TV. The Discovery channels are great also.  Very
educational, and cool.

-D

# discussion-request at nsrca.org