4 blade Idle/Braking (4 blade prop/Zen 120/Webra 145-Greve pip e)

White, Chris chris at ssd.fsi.com
Fri Dec 5 04:58:09 AKST 2003

I finally tried a 4blade prop on my Zen 120/Webra 145/Greve combo
(10.2lbs)..... Talk about slowing downlines and more constant speed
maneuvering, the only downside I can see is it really cuts into the vertical
performance.  Thanks to all who advised me to try this, alot of windmill
braking on the 4 blade, I could really see it when changing from the APC
16-14 to the 4bl 15-12:)  I need to try a 2 blade 17-10 or 12, but the Zen
has a ground clearance concern.

Chris